2007 m. birželio 29 d., penktadienis

The Show must go on

Sometimes it's difficult to stop and open your eyes widely.



You know that what you will see are the ruins of your world. The reality kills every precious thing. You can't fight it. Neither can I.



And I start thinking: what if Kubrick was right and the real life hides behind our eyes wide shut?



Most probably, it would has been the better choice to keep my eyes wide shut that night. And proceede living the life that leads to nothing except euphoria. Unfortunately I was so silly to glance at his eyes. Just for one second! It destroyed almost ten years. No tears, no grief, no memories or thoughts were left. Everything was carried off by one glance.


It's a pitty it hasn't done this earlier to me... Because either you keep your eyes shut untill you die, or you never shut them down wide.

Komentarų nėra: